Tuesday, March 3, 2009

There is Other Music Than Hip-Hop

So I was talking to my brother and he said that this blog is too hip-hoppy and I can definitely see that. So I'm going to take this time to post something that's definitely not hip-hop related. I don't know what it is, but I think hip-hop gets more press than any other genre and that's just not fair. If you guys can tell me where I can find news about other genres that would be great. I want to get back into alternative, folksy, and other music. Give me some new music like DMB (I do know for a fact they will be coming about with a new album sometime so that's good news), Coldplay, Ben Harper, etc...
My lovely roommate did introduce me to this new singer the other day and I do have to say he is pretty darn good.
 His name is Justin Nozuka and he kinda sounds like Jason Mraz at times. Hopefully that doesn't turn you off because you should give him a chance. Watch his video for "After Tonight" on youtube.

No comments: