Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Wonder

So I'm sitting in the student center trying to write a paper, but my mind is everywhere. It probably doesn't help that I'm listening to music and people watching. "I Wonder" came on and my mind went even more places....I'm a freakin mess. But the one thing that really got me was....what kind of music is that silent studious guy listening to in the corner? Have you ever wondered that? Is he listening to old school Mariah Carey..getting in touch with his feminine side? Is he listening to Ne-yo..thinking about how to seduce the hot girl across the way? Or is he listening to some old school Michael Jackson..just wanting to get up and do the moonwalk? I mean I doubt people are thinking that I'm listening to "Poison" and dying to get up and dance across the room. 


No comments: