Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some People Just Make Bad Decisions

Since the weather has been nice here, everyone has been outside blasting their music. I'm fine with that since I'm doing the same thing, but I swear that the people here have some weird choices of songs. My Asian neighbors above me blast opera or "pokerface" on repeat and then we have the neighbors above the hill who are extremely white blasting "2 Step" at 12 in the afternoon. Who does that on a Sunday morning when most students probably have a hang over or are still sleeping?...c'mon.
Anyway the only thing that I'm really thinking about it driving around with the windows down blasting music and belting out along with it, but seeing as I don't have a car here that's not gonna happen. So I'm going to live vicariously through all of you that do have cars. Do you guys ever care that people stare at you when you're driving and getting into the music you're listening to? It always happens to me, but I don't really care. I especially think it's great when I'm listening to rap or something and a black person comes up beside me...they start laughing. If you don't know me, this is a pretty great situation since I'm probably the whitest person you'll see..haha But please blast some good music for me and try not to be too judgmental (As you can see I have a hard time with that) of people's selections...at least we're all loving music.

No comments: