Saturday, March 14, 2009

Singers with blogs

As you can see from my links I read a lot of blogs. It's the new wave of journalism, but the cool thing is that a lot of singers have their own blogs to. Here's a list of the ones I read daily. If you guys know any other good ones let me know. They're a good source of procrastination and entertainment.
1. Kanye West
-I don't know if this is true, but it seems like he was one of the first singers to have a blog updated everyday and multiple times. He doesn't really talk about his life so much, but he posts things that he's interested in. It's a way to get to know his "inner being" haha that really cheesey.
www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog
2. Common
- He mostly posts videos and things that he's doing on the road.
www.thinkcommon.com/blog
3. Charles Hamilton
-He posts everyday and sometimes multiple times. He talks about life in the studio, other artists, videos he likes, videos of him, etc. He always has a funny comment about something.
www.charleshamilton.blogspot.com
4. John Legend
- He just writes about where he is on his tour. It's not that special, but you can keep track of where he is.
www.johnlegend.com/us/legend-blogus
5. MIA
She doesn't really have so much of a blog, but she writes often on her myspace.

I'm sure there's plenty of others but those are the ones I frequently visit. Enjoy!

No comments: