Monday, March 16, 2009

The Sickness

I've been sicker than I've ever remembered this past week so I'm going to be taking a break for awhile. All of my free time will be filled with sleep so the blog will be suffering for a few days but I wanted to leave you with a lil somethin somethin. 
Random things:
1. Kid Cudi announced on his blog a couple days ago that he won't be making another solo album after his drops this summer because the fame is not worth the ridicule and stress. He did promise to tour for his real fans though. 
   - This is truly sad because I actually was really excited for his emergence. 
2. I learned to day that Bambi is #20 on the Times 25 list of horror films...I know that's not music related but I thought that was weird.
3. Charles Hamilton will be in Vibe soon
I wish I had more to tell you but I don't.

No comments: