Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CD News

I have some good news and some bad news. 
I'll give the bad news first. Another actor is trying to make it in the music business. I read on jezebel last night that the kid that plays Draco in the Harry Potter movies twittered that he will be releasing a cd next month. I can't even wait to hear this one. (I hope you can pick up the sarcasm there)
Good news.
I was told about a new artist and he sounds just like John Legend. And if you know anything about me, you'll know that I love him. The reason why this guy sounds so much like him is because it's his little brother, Vaughn Anthony.
He's been singing back up for John for awhile, but now he's stepping out from the shadows. They may sound very similar, but they definitely sing about different things. John is more like the emotional soothing guy, whereas Vaughn is all about the sex and hip-hop. Check his myspace out and if you want check his cd out on Itunes. It's called "Mr. Everything."

No comments: