Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More New New

Last night I was on a streak of finding new stuff and it continued on today...I love it when that happens. So I'm just going to give you a run through. The first few mostly have a soul vibe to them. I hope this is the future of music because I would be sooo happy.


1. Hal Linton- He's another singer from Barbados. In my opinion more need to come over if they're like him. When he performs he definitely gets into it. He's signed to Universal Motown and you can tell why when you listen to him.I twittered him to see where we can get his music, so I'll let you guys know that if and when he responds. Here's his vibe session.

2. Laura Izibor- She's come from Ireland. Like she said in her vibe session "There are black people in Ireland." She was featured in Vibe's November issue, so we should be hearing more from her. She is yet another singer with a soul vibe...I'm lovin that. She also plays the piano, so another bonus. 
 
3. Noel Gourdin is signed to Epic Records. He is inspired by the oldies. His songs are similar to John Legend, Robin Thicke and D'Angelo, but he didn't has his own flair. Here's his vibe session.  
4. LeVar Thomas. I found him through twitter...it's amazing. I'm not going to tell you a lot
about him right now because he agreed to do an interview, so just look forward to that.
5.  "I'm the Shit" Remix with DJ Class and Kanye is good. click here.
6. "Hey Girl" by Keri Hilson. This song is just ridiculous but of course I like it for some reason. It's definitely any party girl's theme song. click here.
7. If you didn't click on the link for the post I blogged last night, the song is by n.e.r.d with santigold and lil wayne. Check it out if you didn't before. Here.
8. "By Myself" Juelz and Lil' Wayne . check it here. I don't know why I like it but I do. 
9. "She Came Along" Sharam ft. Kid Cudi. I'd never heard of Sharam before, but I'm glad I found him. He's a pretty famous dj who has won a grammy. This collab is really good.  Check it out here., 

No comments: