Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jimmy and The Roots!

I haven't watched Jimmy Fallon's Late Show yet, but I've seen clips and they're pretty hilarious. What I think is amazing is that he has the freakin Roots for his house band. That's just craziness to me. I mean Dave has Paul, who has won many awards.. Conan has Max who was the drummer for Springsteen, and Leno had Kevin Eubanks, but I don't even know if he's special for anything else.
Fallon gets a whole band that's grammy nominated and amazing. I mean RollingStone named them one of the 20 greatest live acts in the WORLD. 
My one question with a subquestion is : does this mean no more cds? or does this mean it's gonna be awhile till the next cd? 
I'm so excited for this....maybe I'll start watching late night shows again. I don't even know what i do during those hours..well on the weekends I do, but I guess I'm gonna try to tune into Jimmy and the Roots from now on.


No comments: