Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Chris Brown? : Young Steff



I just read about a "New Chris Brown." haha Thanks to Vibe's editor-in-chief's tweets..she's introduced me to Young Steff. I think they're doing a vibe session with him right now.  
He definitely sounds similar and dances similar to Chris Brown, so lets just hope he doesn't come with the drama too. 
I went to his website and it's actually really good, especially for someone who isn't that big right now. I'm impressed. It says that his album will be available in 2009, so I dunno what that really means since it is 2009. 
His single "Slow Jukin" is the featured video on his site, but his single "Professional" is a little more intriguing to me. It features Maino and it sounds like there's steel drums...love it. Here's the video, but check out his website too. http://www.youngsteffworld.com/
 

No comments: