Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"The Cure"

Technology has failed me this past week, but I think I may have found "The Cure." haha That was cheesy..but seriously I stumbled upon this artist who calls himself "The Cure." His actual name is Jaiden and his voice is eargasmic. I did a little reading on him and he has five and half octave range...that's pretty much amazing if you don't know. 
He is a r&b singer who according to his myspace and imeem profiles, has worked with or toured with  Alicia Keys, Lauryn Hill, Beyonce, John Legend, Jay-Z, and the list goes on with amazing names. 
At times he reminds me of John Legend, and then you listen to his remix of "Whatever You Like" and he sounds like T-Pain because of the auto-tune, but mostly he sounds like something I heard of before. This little blurb is on his imeem...and I think it's pretty creative/great:
Cure [verb] 1. relieve (the music industry) of the symptoms of a disease or condition. 2. eliminate (a disease, or condition). 3. solve (a problem or condition). Good music is the CURE to the music industry woes. Jaiden is a proven writer, producer, and singer that has consistently delivered good music to serve as the "Soundtrack of our lives." Take a listen and let us know if you agree.
Check him out on  myspace, imeem, or you can even follow him on twitter

No comments: