Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Drake Bandwagon


I've been reading around the blogs and listening to my friends talk about Drake and I found something interesting. There was this whole conversation of people saying they love Drake, but they only know his new songs and they only love him because he's hot right now. I understand the whole thing about "now fans" (I coin this phrase from now on). You can't just say you love the person because he/she is the shit now. Don't just disregard him after the next guy comes around.You have to stay with him through his whole career. It's like loving a sports team, you can just like them when they're on a winning streak. Plus he's a pretty good lyricist.
So with that being said, I've included a link to datpiff.com . You can check out Drake's earlier mixtapes. He also released a newer one with Lil Wayne, but I couldn't find it so go search.

No comments: