Monday, April 27, 2009

What's the Fascination With Lady GaGa


I've been pondering this question for awhile now and still don't understand the fascination of Lady GaGa. Her songs sound the same, I've heard people call her a "butter face" (everything's good but her face), she dresses insanely, the remixes to her songs ("I Poker Her Face") are bigger hits then the originals, the songs she's featured in are bigger hits then hers, and the list goes on. 
I posed this question to Meezy (check out swaggerdap.blogspot.com) and he said something along the lines of that she's a bisexual freak?!?! This may sound appealing to some, but c'mon people. Can I get some true talent and not just someone with talent in bed? 
I'm not gonna lie and say I don't enjoy dancing around to "Just Dance," but even that gets annoying after your neighbors play it on repeat and singing it with their high-pitched foreign accents. I just want quality music. Is that too much to ask for? I think not!
Take a second and listen to her songs and get back to me....I really want (an) answer(s) to this question. (I can't even load her songs because I don't take the time to download her stuff..but i have some  remixes)


No comments: