Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Song of the Day:"Pon De Floor"

Major Lazer is a great musical project consisting of DJ/Producers Switch and Diplo. They have a huge reggae influence and all the songs of Major Lazer just make me happy. "Pon De Floor" is one with few words, but it doesn't really need any.I first heard it riding in a car in midtown NYC and it was a great experience. The snares and the other weird noises (I hesitate to say that because noise can have a negative connotation, but I don't want it to) are bound to make you want to dance in your car, on the floor, or where ever.
Here's the video. Warning it's pretty graphic...well to some. I'm just happy the women keep their clothes one...wowzas.

Major Lazer "Pon De Floor" from Eric Wareheim on Vimeo.


I will say that video is creative...with it's Sims-ish graphics, but wow the dancing got me. The girls aren't that cute and I guess if you need some new sex moves here ya go...well if you haven't tried these.

No comments: