Sunday, September 6, 2009

Song of the Day: "Knock Drop Throw Run"


I did a music swap with my roomie yesterday and she introduced me to DJ Shylock.He's another masher, but he doesn't really weave the songs together, he kinda just makes them lead into each other. This makes the songs extremely long, but I guess it's cool because you get some good songs all handy for you to play in a row for a playlist or what-have -you.
This one is a combo of :
Death of Autotune - Jay-Z
Best I Ever Had - Drake
Run This Town - Jay-Z ft. Rihanna & Kanye West
Throw It In The Bag - Fabulous
Knock You Down - Keri Hilson
Drop It Down Low - A.K.
Like Oh - DEZ
Face Drop - Sean Kingston

I don't really like the lead into "knock you down" though...kinda hurts my ears.
Anyway check out Shylock's website. You can download his album of mashes or just individual songs. It's pretty nice if you ask me. And you can follow him on twitter.

No comments: