Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Epic Mash: Hov and Coldplay


I loved the Lost Remix with Hov, but Mick Boggie's mash of Hov and Coldplay is kinda ahhh-mazing. I know it's mad old, but I just heard about it today. It's pleasing to my ears and makes my heart flutter with excitement. If you didn't already now from previous posts, I love mash ups. I love when two or more talented artists are intertwined to make epicness or eargasmic music. There are 20 tracks on Viva La Hova that aren't just from Coldplay's Viva La Vida or just one Hov CD. I personally love "Reverse Fix," "Never Changing," "Life of Clocks," and "X-Y-Z." I must say that I don't like the woman's voice that's interrupting some of the great lyrics and tunes.
If you don't have this album download it now. Here's a link for the torrent.

No comments: