Monday, September 14, 2009

Song of the Day: "Pursuit of Happiness"


I have fallen in love with this song. I know you've probably all watched Cudi's performance on Dave Letterman by now, but I can't get over how good it is. I've seen Cudi perform live before and I know that he is a good performer, but I think this performance is awesome. It's not your normal jump around, be crazy performance; it's genuine. He smiles at the right places, his hand movements aren't crazy but just right, and I think overall his movements just fits the song. He shows that performance don't have to be outrageous (like lady gaga's at the VMAs) to be good. I think it also helps that the song, musically, is really good. Working with Ratatat and MGMT was a good look. The guitar part is killer. Watch it, you might fall in love with it and maybe think I'm not just a total Cudi lover (haha)

No comments: