Monday, November 30, 2009

I love Chauffeur...Theophilus, Ronson, Sparro

http://lifelounge.com/resources/IMGDETAIL/_Chauffeur_detail_image.jpg
I have absolutely fallen in love with the song "Soles of Fire." It was another one of the songs on Theophilus London's Diesel radio show/playlist. The beat is unique and everything about it catchy. It has a watering dripping sound to it and then about 3 other layers of music to it. Basically polyrythmns at their best. Each verse is hot and the chorus is great. Some have said it's a subliminal message to buy Ronson's  shoes for Gucci.
"Can't wear me down, I won't get tired, I've ran so far, my soles on fire."
The Chauffeurs are like a dream team for music. They include Theophilus London, Mark Ronson and Sam Sparro. The only name that isn't that well-known, at least to me, is Sparro. He is an Australian singer-songwriter and producer. But Ronson is basically a producer God and Theophilus is a big up-and-coming rapper/singer...if you want to call him that.
I've already heard one sample of it and I must say it was good. Probably going to hear more.
Take a listen.

No comments: