Monday, May 11, 2009

Song of the Day:"Red Light"


I had this inspiration at the airport for my song of the day and it led to anything by Jonny Lang. I picked this song because it's great to sing to and it has some great guitar. But you should really check him out because he's pretty much eargasmic and amazing live. If you ever see that he has a show near you...go! He was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. You can tell that music consumes his soul and it just inspires you to go take music lessons in any instrument. Ohh I guess I should add that he is in the blues, jazz, alternative genres, but for all you hip-hop lovers just check him out because his music touches your heart with all the great harmonies, guitar riffs, and  heartful singing. 
You may recognize him because he was in one of the blues brothers movies way back in the 90s. I think it was the scene in the phone operating room or something like that and he was being moved across the floor while ripping it on his guitar. 
Check him out at http://jonnylang.com/

No comments: