Thursday, May 7, 2009

So Many Things

I feel like so many things happened these past couple of days, so I thought I'd do a run down.
1.)A.I. Love You finished their first project "Sincerely Yours" last night. If you liked them/ actually looked them up after I posted about them earlier, ask them how you can get a copy. They also put up a youtube video of a remix they did "Get Drunk"
2.) I guess some nudie photos of Cassie were leaked. She's not making a big deal out of it, but the internet is. I guess there's a lot of appeal for Diddy's girl. I'm definitely not going to post a link..if you want to see them that bad it won't be hard to find.
3.) Drake was signed to Universal Motown. If you want proof go here. He is also coming out with new music on monday. I know I can't wait.
4.) Supposedly Madonna and Lil Wayne are working together. That's just weird to me, but ok.
5.) Paula Abdul is coming out with new music. That just makes me laugh
6.) Ashanti is going to play Dorothy in The Wiz

No comments: