Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Song of the Day: "Through the Fire"

So the other day an acquaintance of mine tweeted about how she thought this song was dumb. But I beg to differ! 
First of all, one of my favorite names to say is Chaka Khan. Just say it to yourself right now..fast and loud. If that doesn't bring a smile to your face then I don't know what will. haha 
Anyway, I agree that this song is kinda cheesy, but at the same time the message is so heartfelt. This is a classic and I don't care what you think, but if a person is willing to walk through fire for you or say any part of this song to you he/she is a keeper. I would just like to add that the instrumentals are great on this and it's been featured in hip hop and rap songs. "Through the fire, through the limit." Oh Chaka Khan!

No comments: