Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another Song: "With a Little Help From My Friends"


I thought I'd give you an alternate song of the day if you don't want to have "Birthday" stuck in your head. It's only appropriate that I keep with the Beatles though. I picked this song because I love my friends and it's pretty trippy. You have to watch the "Across the Universe" scene with this song because I feel like that's the state the Beatles were in when they made most of their music. 
If you're not a fan of the Beatles then I don't even know what to say. They opened up so many things of the music industry. Those were some crazy dudes right there. If you ever get a chance to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame you definitely have to spend some quality time in their section. It's amazing. You'll learn so many things about the songs and the members. 
Happy Saturday!

No comments: