Thursday, February 26, 2009

Party Time!

Since it's officially the weekend for me, I thought I'd share a little playlist. I know when I'm getting ready for the night I need music. It either has to make me dance or get me to sing along. Ask my roommates and they'll tell you I do crazy shit when I get ready. I says it's because the music moves through me and my body can't help, but dance and sing.
Here goes in no particular order..I suggest shuffle if you actually take the time to make this into a playlist. ohh and you can click on the songs if you want to pull them up on youtube. One more thing.. there are a lot of throw backs and ridiculous songs so don't make fun. They get the blood a pumpin':
1. September- Earth, Wind, and Fire
3. Alive- Mondoteck
5. Blame It- Jamie Foxx
6.Poison- Bel Biv Devoe
7. Diva-Beyonce
8. Circus- Britney
9. If I- Justin Timberlake
10. Flashing Lights-Kanye
11. Gifted- N.A.S.A.
13. Let it Rock- Kevin Rudolph ft Lil Wayne
14. Lollipop- Lil Wayne
15. Call On Me- Eric Prydz
16. American Boy- Estelle and Kanye

I know that this is a long selection but sometimes ya gotta do your hair..haha 
Just kidding it doesn't take me that long, but here's a variety so you don't have to listen to the whole song. I know people have short attention spans like me.
Have a great night!

No comments: