Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ahh-Mazing Concert: Chester French and Kid Cudi 6/26


Last night probably was the 2nd or 3rd best concert I've been to in my life. The crowd was hyped, the music was great, and the performers were 2 of my favorites. Paper magazine and Ray Ban brought Kid Cudi and Chester French to the South Street Seaport for a free concert and it was amazing.
Chester French started the big show...after a rain delay. The crowd wasn't into it the whole time, but I definitely was. They did:
1. Jimmy Choos
2. She Loves Everybody
3. Bebe Buell
4. Neal
5. Life in LA but Life In NY featuring Travis McCoy
6. Starting a Band-Two Mans
7.Hella Good Cover

And then it was time for Kid Cudi at about 9pm. I just want to say that he is way skinner than I thought he would be...like way to skinny, but I do have to say that he is a great performer. I loved how he was drinking a Corona the whole time. He's definitely appreciative of his fans too.
Set List:
1.Down and Out
2.Dat New New
3.Is There Any Love sans Wale
A brief little disbelief moment of his Aug. 25 album drop date
4. Cudi Spazzin'
5.Can Be
6. Man on the Moon
MJ tribute moment. " We gonna keep making ill ass joints for mj"
7. Some song i don't remember
8.Excuse My Mood
9. The Sky Might Fall
Announcing tour with Asher Roth
10. Poke Her Face
11. Embrace the Martian
12. Day 'N Nite

No comments: